Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2021/02
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Sunday, 28 February 2021 07:03
Written by Editor
- Plan for Work and Progress (cover page II)
Plan for Work and Progress is the Ministry of Development, Labor and Technology's response to the challenges brought about by the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic that has been going on for about a year. According to the ministry's announcements, it will be a package of solutions that includes a whole range of specific proposals included in three key areas.
- Local reports (2)
- The epidemic and stability of employment and challenges for OSH in Poland in 2020 (4)
- How the attitude of the crew influences the health and safety climate (6)
According to the TOL method, the occurrence of an accident at work is influenced by: technical, organizational and human factors. If the employer's goal is to improve occupational health and safety, the above-mentioned factors should be appropriately influenced. The improvement of the technical factor consists in investing in a modern, safe machine park.
- Safety of a disabled employee of a large-format construction store (8)
- Suicides of Polish seafarers as one of the causes of deaths on sea-going ships - a review of studies (1) (10)
The work of a seaman on a sea-going ship is the basis of numerous negative conditions, both psychological and physical, of his life. Environmental disturbances, the inability to abandon the ship, separation from family or friends make sea people one of the professional groups with the highest risk and rate of suicide. The author pays particular attention to the social importance of suicides in the context of their premises, number and unexpectedly high percentage of all deaths of seafarers in the workplace. The aim of the article is to familiarize the readers with an extremely complex, almost unknown phenomenon, which has been a taboo subject in the lives of sea people for years, and is of enormous importance for the safety of their work.
- Gravimetric and optical methods in aerosol concentration measurements (15)
The aim of the article is to discuss gravimetric and optical methods for aerosol concentration measurements (and the dust contained in them), as well as to compare them with each other.
- Dimensional allowances and allowances for anthropometric measures resulting from the use of personal protective equipment (and workwear) and the ergonomic working environment (20)
The article discusses the issue related to the change of external dimensions describing the silhouette of a human being , related to his equipment with personal protective equipment. Changes in these dimensions were defined as surpluses to human anthropometric measures and dimensional allowances resulting from the use of personal protective equipment. Dimensional allowances and allowances for anthropometric measures were defined, and their importance in shaping the ergonomic work environment was demonstrated.
- Development of the website SAFER in the context of changes on the Polish labor market (24)
- 30th edition of the competition for the poster of work safety Industry 4.0 (28)
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland debated
- Mining supervision - new challenges (29)
- Changes in regulations (30)
- Requirements for the action plan in the event of a threat to human life or health, property and the environment
- Conditions of safe work with ionizing radiation sources
- We answer readers' questions (31)
- How is the initial capital and retirement insurance contributions on the account indexed?
- When can the Social Insurance Institution convert the old-age or disability pension?
- Reports from abroad (32)
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - the whole list