Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń (Labor Law and Insurance Monitor) 2019/02
Category: Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń
Published: Thursday, 07 February 2019 18:03
Written by Editor
- The topic of the number
- New Social Security forms and codes effective from January 1, 2019.
- You need to know about this!
- Employees subject to pre-retirement protection obtained greater rights in the scope of protection against dismissal - a judgment of the Constitutional Tribunal
- What new obligations have been imposed on employers employing debtors
- On what form should be issued to the PIT-11 employee for 2018
- What data should be provided to the insured in the annual information of ZUS IMIR
- Valorisation of pensions and pensions from March 1, 2019.
- How to make deductions from remuneration for work after the employee joins the PPK
- The Office for the Protection of Personal Data explains
- Is it necessary to obtain consent for the processing of personal data of authorized persons and members of their families for the purposes of granting benefits from zfśs?
- They ask about it for the staff
- How an employee who wants to take childcare leave should notify her employer
- Comes with the number
- Implementing regulations to the Labor Code 2019 with commentary - selection
Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń (Labor Law and Insurance Monitor) - full list