Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2022/08
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Thursday, 25 August 2022 12:18
Written by Editor
- Local reports (2)
- We met the champions of OSH (3)
- Transforming work as a method of building well-being (4)
The article presents the phenomenon of transforming work and selected studies taking into account this variable in the field of work psychology.
- What happens to the brain under stress? (8)
Stress is becoming an increasingly common problem. Most of us experience the negative consequences of stress in our lives, and for some people it causes disease. The nationwide report from 2020 reveals that in the context of mental health, it is precisely stress-related neurotic disorders that are most often diagnosed and it is because of them that the largest percentage of people receive treatment under psychiatric outpatient care.
- Report "Women at Work: A global Outlock" - the most important conclusions for employers (10)
The document summarizes the results of a survey conducted between November 2021 and February 2022. According to these data, in more than half of the respondents, the stress level increased compared to last year, and almost half complain of burnout. One in ten declares that they are actively looking for a job, and more than half intend to change it within the next two years.
- The use of VR techniques to support the training of operators of portable chainsaws (12)
In Poland, portable chainsaws are widely used in construction, agriculture and home work, but they are a source of serious injuries because the chainsaw can easily come into contact with the operator's body. The article presents the possibilities of supporting the training of chainsaw operators with the use of a virtual trainer built at CIOP-PIB.
- Determining the volume of air spaces under clothing with the use of 3D scanning technique - case study (17)
The article presents the method of measuring the air spaces underneath clothing with the use of the aforementioned technique and discusses the relationship between the size of clothing and the degree of its fit to the human figure.
- CIOP-PIB applications supporting the activities of companies in the field of occupational health and safety - an overview of the most important functions and changes introduced in 2020-2022 (22)
The article presents the most important functions of selected Internet applications available free of charge on the website of the Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute, along with information on updates and changes introduced in them in 2020-2022.
- 102 session of the Interministerial Committee on Maximum Concentrations and Intensity of Factors Harmful to Health in the Work Environment (27)
During the meeting, the proposed limit values for the following substances were considered: enflurane, triphenyl phosphate and diisobutyl phthalate.
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland debated
- How to increase the quality and optimize the costs of OSH training? (29)
The participants of the last meeting of the Labor Protection Council, which took place on 5 July 2022, discussed the need to introduce systemic changes regarding OSH training, improving its quality and profitability for employers.
- Changes in law (30)
- Essential requirements for the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment - amendment to the regulation
- Detailed rules for confirming qualifications of persons involved in the operation of devices, installations and networks - new regulation
- We answer readers' questions (31)
- Does the state of intoxication or intoxication constitute an obstacle in obtaining benefits provided for in the Accident Act?
- Will there be another additional annual cash benefit for pensioners this year, the so-called 14 retirement?
- When is the amount of the old-age pension reassessed?
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - the whole list