Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2020/09
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 16:03
Written by Editor
- Employee's mental predispositions - an important element of preventive examinations (1)
If the employer puts the employee with tasks that require appropriate mental predispositions, he should also refer him to psychological tests in terms of assessment for work under stress, readiness to make quick decisions at different times of the day, as well as predisposition to teamwork. If this is not included in the referral, the occupational medicine physician may extend the scope of examinations.
- Chronic periarticular shoulder inflammation in a wiring harness installer - or recognized as an occupational disease (4)
The list of occupational diseases includes chronic periarthritis of the shoulder. Is it possible to diagnose this type of occupational disease in the case of an employee employed as a wiring harness fitter, who additionally suffers from osteoarthritis?
- How to prevent mobbing in the workplace (7)
Ensuring safe and hygienic working conditions means guaranteeing such conditions in which employees are not afraid to come to work, are free from intimidation, harassment and insults, and remain free from any forms of aggression aimed at them. How to deal with the prevention of mobbing in the workplace?
- Is it possible to take a temperature measurement before an occupational medicine examination (9)
Information about a low-grade fever or fever is not any evidence that a person has COVID-19. Similarly, information about the absence of fever does not mean that the person is not a carrier of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Is temperature measurement legal? Can it be done before an occupational medicine examination?
- How an occupational medicine doctor can support employers in eliminating stress from employees (11)
Each specific work environment carries numerous psychosocial risks that lead to stress and affect the health of employees. How - as an occupational medicine doctor - can you support employers in minimizing stress for employees?
- COVID-19 pre-qualification survey - why is it worth receiving from occupational medicine patients (13)
Some occupational medicine clinics have resumed admitting patients. In assessing the risk of COVID-19 infection of the person under examination, it may be useful, inter alia, pre-qualification survey.
- What is the role of occupational medicine physician in preventing coronavirus infection (15)
The coronavirus epidemic is a special time for doctors who provide preventive care for employees. During this period, it is necessary to take all possible preventive measures. They require proper cooperation with the employer and the health and safety service. What is the role of the doctor who carries out preventive care of employees in terms of developing and implementing appropriate prophylaxis?
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - the whole list