- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland (3)
- Committees positive about the National Labor Inspectorate's report for 2020
In the Parliament, at a joint meeting on September 15, 2021, the State Control Committee and the Social Policy and Family Committee gave a positive opinion on the Chief Labor Inspector's report on the activities of the National Labor Inspectorate in 2020.
- Labor Protection Council on the list of works forbidden to young people
The Chief Labor Inspector participated on September 28, 2021 in a hybrid meeting of the Labor Protection Council. The main topic of the meeting was the review of the list of works that are forbidden for young people.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Stop the abuse of civil law contracts (6)
At the Training Center of the National Labor Inspectorate in Wrocław, on September 16-17, 2021, the conference "Employment contract and civil law contract - between choice and no choice" was held.
- Health and safety control with a drone (7)
The first Polish test flight of drones controlling safety at the construction site took place on September 22, 2021 in Kielce.
- Hell of good intentions. Legal aspects of the protection of compensation for annual leave of temporary workers (8)
The article shows that sometimes well-intentioned amendments to regulations may, through not fully thought-out wording, lead to the creation of provisions that may be harmful and unfair.
- Between the directive and the law. Amending terminations in the context of collective redundancies (Part II) (12)
The article is primarily intended to answer the question whether the employer's intention to give notice of termination notice and / or remuneration to a larger group of employees under Art. 42 § 1-3 of the Labor Code may and should initiate the procedure of group layoffs.
- Workplace Safety in Industry (17)
The exhibitors presented interesting products and solutions in the field of labor protection, including personal and collective protective equipment, protection against falls from a height, first aid measures and equipment, solutions for safe work in the warehouse. There were also conferences and lectures prepared by the most important institutions dealing with the subject of safety and labor protection in Poland.
- On the verge of change. Challenges facing social labor inspection in the 21st century (20)
The statement that currently the competences of SIP overlap with the competences of trade unions or the National Labor Inspectorate should be considered incorrect. Social inspection is a control institution of trade unions, not a substitute body or a competitive body to the National Labor Inspectorate or unions.
- More or less empire? Legal nature of the labor inspector's speech (26)
At the University of Poznań, on September 21, 2021, the 5th jubilee nationwide scientific conference in the series "Science and practice in the service of working people" was held.
- Ergonomics in manual work and the use of monitors (28)
Ergonomics is the study of the principles and methods of adapting devices and tools to human physical and mental characteristics. This subject was devoted to a conference organized by the District Labor Inspectorate in Poznań, which took place on August 31, 2021 at the Poznań International Fair.
- Anti-mobbing support for artists (29)
The District Labor Inspectorate in Krakow is implementing an information and preventive project called "Pra -ca od kulis", which is to counteract mobbing, discrimination and harassment in Polish theater and at art academies.
- Safe Farm Rewards (30)
At the National Institute of Rural Culture and Heritage in Warsaw, on September 29, 2021, there was a gala of the 18th National Competition "Safe Farm", co-organized by the National Labor Inspectorate.
- Praeventio means to prevent. (Not only) anticovid prevention and promotion activities of the District Labor Inspectorate in Olsztyn (31)
The period of the COVID-19 pandemic has shown that the parties to the employment relationship need substantive support, in particular in terms of interpreting the changing and complex regulations related to labor law.
- Disability as a result of recklessness and riskiness (35)
Team work requires proper organization and caution, especially when team members do not see each other. The lack of communication may have a tragic end, as the employees of one of the mining plants near Kielce found out.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list