Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector)2020/10
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Thursday, 26 November 2020 18:54
Written by Editor
- Chief Labor Inspector presented the draft budget (3)
The Labor Protection Council at a meeting on October 26, 2020 in the form of a videoconference, got acquainted with the draft budget of the National Labor Inspectorate for 2021.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- How to work safer. SARS-CoV-2 risk assessment (6)
The ten-month duration of the pandemic gave scientists time to discover effective ways to reduce the risk of contracting the coronavirus. Taking into account these findings, entrepreneurs in their workplaces are required to implement appropriate procedures aimed at protecting employees against the possibility of contracting SARS-CoV-2.
- A helmet or a mask? Our decisions also suffer from COVID-19 (11)
Loneliness, mourning, fear of illness or unemployment, accompanying us for a long period of time, pose a serious threat to mental health. In the case of constant changes in the world around us, the psychological pressure also intensifies.
- Complaint about the virus. Legal advice in the COVID-19 era on the example of the District Labor Inspectorate in Rzeszów (14)
With the development of the epidemic, the forms of advice provided by the National Labor Inspectorate change. First of all, the number of written advice has increased. The epidemic significantly changed the thematic scope of the reported cases. One thing remains the same - employees need help from the labor inspection.
- The poster warns. Biohazards from the eyes of artists (16)
At the Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw on October 8, 2020, the 29th edition of the competition for the occupational safety poster under the slogan "Biohazards today" was summarized, and the post-competition exhibition was officially opened.
- Posters against coronavirus (18)
- Please check the documents. Evidence in the inspection proceedings of the labor inspector (20)
The purpose of the inspection activities is to establish the actual state of affairs and to document it, hence an extremely important part of the inspection procedure is the evidentiary procedure conducted by the labor inspector.
- Tachograph key. Controls of drivers' working time in the practice of a labor inspector (24)
The right to test drivers' working time, required breaks and rests under the conditions and in the manner specified in the provisions on the National Labor Inspectorate, was given to labor inspectors by the Act on road transport of September 6, 2001.
- Asbestos. Is there anything to be afraid of? (28)
The first sporadic information about the toxicity of asbestos appeared at the end of the 19th century. Many years of research have confirmed that asbestos poses a serious threat to human health. The likelihood of adverse health effects increases with the amount of asbestos fibers in the work environment and the increase in the time of exposure to them.
- Without protection. Tragedy when cleaning the grain dryer (33)
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list