Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2020/05
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Wednesday, 27 May 2020 16:11
Written by Editor
- The nineteenth edition of the competition for a job safety poster "TODAY'S BIO-THREATS" (2nd cover page)
The Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute (CIOP-PIB) began the next edition of the competition for a poster on occupational safety in May. The theme of this year's edition of the competition entitled "TODAY'S bio-threats" refers to the current epidemiological situation in the country and in the world.
- Local reports (2)
- Production workers return to work at the workplace during an epidemic (3)
In the current emergency situation, remote work organization is recommended. Nevertheless, it is difficult to imagine the production employees who would perform their duties from home. The question, however, how to ensure their safety in the workplace in these difficult times?
- COVID-19: end of remote work, work again at the workplace. job adaptation and employee protection (4)
Most EU Member States have implemented, as part of non-pharmacological remedies, so-called physical spacers to reduce transmission at workplaces of the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus causing COVID-19 disease. These measures include, inter alia, on suspension of non-work related activities. The nature and extent of distance varies across EU Member States and sectors, but a significant proportion of employees either have to work from home or if their work cannot be done at a distance, often they just stay at home.
- Return to work: frustration or salvation? - conversation with dr hab. Joanna Czarnota-Bojarska from the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw (8)
- Functioning of people with disabilities during the epidemic (9)
The epidemic period is a very hard time for which most people with disabilities could not prepare in any way. Their lives stood still, and sometimes even turned 180 degrees. People with disabilities nowadays live as if they found themselves on a desert island: not often having physical contact with family, neighbors, friends or acquaintances. They were forced to do what by definition they are often unable to do: they must now be self-sufficient.
- Pandemics and epidemics of the 20th and 21st centuries (11)
Pandemics and epidemics have been accompanying humanity since the dawn of time, and for most of the known history, easily spreading, severe diseases have simply been an unpleasant element of everyday life. it was only the rapid development of medicine that began at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries that made them a rare phenomenon, and therefore paradoxically extremely painful for the communities they experience.
- Rate the probability of exposure to COVID-19 (14)
The POLCOVID-19 application created by Polish geneticists, immunologists and bioinformists will allow everyone - anonymously - to identify the symptoms of coro-virus infection. The virtual map also indicates the likelihood of exposure to third parties in the vicinity - on a county or city scale.
- Promoting a safety culture as part of the CIOP-PIB social campaign 'Fashion for safety' (16)
A social campaign is a specific communication and promotion campaign, whose goal is to bring about changes in social attitudes towards a certain idea or problem. In general, this type of venture is about achieving an educational effect by informing, explaining, inclining to activity, raising difficult or embarrassing topics that take into account the public interest.
- Selected database sets of information in the field of biomechanics, physiology and psychology (21)
Depositing scientific research results, both developed and so-called raw data - takes place in many forms, by placing research data in repositories, placing results in publications that are then indexed on the platforms of magazines, in bibliographic and abstract databases. some international journals require authors to attach data collections to their articles, or to deposit them in one of the publicly available research data repositories. The article presents selected databases that provide information on research results, including in the field of biomechanics, physiology, psychology.
Vibrations of general effect at selected workplaces in companies dealing in the processing of mineral resources - the results of own research (26)
The article presents the results of vibration tests operating in a general manner at 30 work stations related to the processing of mineral resources. The analysis of exposure to general vibrations showed that limitations may occur in this type of workplace. Obtained test results indicate the need to carry out control measurements and general vibration assessment at work stations related to the processing of mineral resources.
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland met
- Health and safety at work during epidemics (29)
- Changes in law (30)
- Restrictions, orders and prohibitions in relation to the outbreak
- Specific solutions related to the prevention, prevention and combating of COVID-19 - amendments to the Act - periodic examinations
- Specific solutions related to the prevention, prevention and control of COVID-19 - initial training in the field of health and safety at work
- Answering our readers' questions (31)
- Does earning income from any type of paid work result in suspension of the right to benefits or reduction of their amount?
- Reports from abroad (32)
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - the whole list