Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2018/09
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Thursday, 06 September 2018 16:21
Written by Editor
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland
- Civil law contracts in the light of audits (3)
Employment issues on the basis of civil law contracts was the leading topic of the Labor Protection Council meeting which was held at the plenary meeting on 28 August 2018 at the seat of the Parliament. The National Labor Inspectorate presented its control experience in this area.
- News not only from the country (4)
- At the border crossing in Dorohusk
- Press conference in Rzeszów
- Safe holidays in Małopolska
- Advice and information points in Pomerania
- Competition for health and safety in agriculture in the Kielce region
- For the sake of a safe harvest in Greater Poland
- At the "ROL-CHANCE 2018" exhibition
- The results of the Amazon inspection (6)
At the meeting with journalists on August 30, 2018 in Warsaw, the chief labor inspector Wiesław Łyszczek presented the results of this year's inspections of the National Labor Inspectorate at Amazon.
- Teacher's Card after changes (7)
The Act on financing educational tasks introduced a number of changes concerning the employment of teachers, among others in the field of job evaluation and promotion, pay, working time, parenting and holiday entitlements.
- Recent changes in educational law (10)
From 1 September 2018, changes apply to the employment of teachers, their professional promotion, working time or work evaluation. The article introduces these changes to legal regulations, taking into account various remarks regarding the presented topic.
- Non-compliance with norms justifies dismissal (12)
An employer may terminate a contract of employment for an employee who does not achieve work results comparable to the results of the work of other employees employed in the same positions, even if there was no fault, carelessness or employee insecurity. The employer is not obliged to employ an inefficient employee.
- On the first anniversary of the death of inspector Roman Giedrojć (14)
- Awards Romana Giedrojć in 2018 (16)
- Reducing occupational risk through technology change (20)
- "Harvest can be safe" (24)
- Memoirs of Kiejstut Szymański, Deputy Chief Labor Inspector in the years 1981-1991 to Jan Laskowski (26)
- Service by appointment - interview with Franciszek Kocańda, superintendent at the District Labor Inspectorate in Krakow (30)
- Work safety in agriculture (32)
- Inspection of Olsztyn PGR (33)
- Library (35)
- Fatal paralysis (36)
Inspektor Pracy - Labor Inspector magazine - full list