Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2020/12
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Friday, 18 December 2020 14:36
Written by Editor
- Liquidation technology for the 9th level of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine
After over seven centuries of exploitation, the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine requires decisive measures to protect against water hazards. The article presents a method of rebuilding the internal safety pillar, consisting in the tight filling of the deepest level IX in a mine to the level of the floor of level VIII. Due to the flooding of the Level IX workings, occurring from the catastrophic inflow of water and solid phase to the Mina transverse in 1992, the only way to reach these workings was to drill holes from levels VIII and VII. The pipeline injection method supplemented by the borehole injection method was used to effectively fill the indicated workings.
- Qualifications to perform activities in the management and supervision of opencast mining plants within the meaning of Pgg
The article discusses the issue of qualification to perform the activities of management and supervision of opencast mining plants in the light of the provisions of the geological and mining law. The requirements for qualifications, the entities competent to check their possession and the process of checking are presented.
- Mining and geological aspects of medicinal water exploitation in the UZG Ustroń region
The article presents the geological structure of the deposit, including the chemistry of healing waters in the area of the Ustroń health resort, as well as mining issues, including the structure of exploitation and pressure wells and operational safety.
- Permanent expert committees appointed by the President of the State Mining Authority (introductory issues)
- They got a second life - a story about miners saved from mining disasters
- After the "last sink" in the mine, you can still feed. Water, heat and salt are available for the taking
- Chamber of Tradition of the Gold Mine in Złoty Stok. Gold, arsenic and several hundred years of history
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - the whole list