Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2020/07
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Wednesday, 26 August 2020 10:14
Written by Editor
- Development of accident rate forecasts for selected mining plants
The publication presents an analysis of the total accident frequency rate per 1000 employees for own staff and service companies in 2007-2018 for three selected mining plants (with different structure and different ownership transformations). Based on the statistical data on the accident rate, the developed total accident frequency indicators and with the use of selected econometric models, a short-term forecast of the number of accidents in these hard coal mines was prepared.
- The use of research on contemporary tectonic activity to assess the instantaneous level of risk of a seismic event in the mining areas of Poland and the Czech Republic (release)
The article presents the results of research on tectonic activity carried out by the Geodynamic Laboratory of the Central Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences in the context of the possibility of implementing a new measurement method for the monitoring of hazards in hard coal and copper mining.
- Water from Weber voids in the AB KWK "Murcki-Staszic" field
The article on the background of the description of the mechanism of Weber voids formation in the mining and geological conditions of KWK "Murcki-Staszic", where they occurred in the most classical form, on the example of events from 2007-2009 in the AB field of this mine, shows their relationship with sudden water flows to conducted workings.
- In front of the mine - the academy. 250 years of training mining engineers
- Father of balneology and popularizer of spa treatment
- From gate to wall - a virtual walk around the mine. Chamber of Tradition KWK "Ziemowit"
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - the whole list